Wednesday 11 June 2008

Another day in LPB


This is such a nice place I've decided to hang around for a while. Moira's comment link provides photos which are far better than mine, but there is no doubt this is one of the most photogenic places I've seen. Today's main activity was one of those organised trips - out to the Tat Kuang Si waterfall area, and another meeting with a few bears. I walked all the way to the top of the falls, and got completely soaked in the process. With the heat here today, though, that was perfectly welcome! I'm still giving some serious thought to my next move. In a way it is a luxury having no detailed plan; in other ways I feel I sometimes have to make some difficult decisions from the wealth of fascinating choices. I won't tell you about how I see my options here and now, but I think I'll stay here yet another day and then move on again on Friday.

On the whole I'm pretty pleased that I changed my original plan from one which would have taken me to southern India and Sri Lanka just now. So many places to see and so little time!

No comments: