Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!



All of a sudden it is 2009, and I think I will finally bring this blog to an end - except maybe for a future entry to refer to what happens next. I'll be giving that some thought over the next few weeks.
Since the last update Christmas has come and gone, and I'm grateful to Elaine and Chloe and the Clynes for looking after me then. Right now I'm still in the north of Scotland, after an Inverness Hogmanay - where nephew Alistair's band was part of the entertainment (supporting the Magic Numbers as the main act). And a few days ago I had a fine day on the Cobbler with Mac, Catherine, Mark and LeiLei. Thank you to Moira and Ken for your hospitality in recent days, and especially for the last garlic soup of 2008 - an excellent finish to a good year.
With best wishes for a great 2009 to all my friends out there!
The photos are of the view from the window here yesterday, Alistair and Lowtide Revelry, The Cobbler team, and Ken and Moira on Hogmanay.

1 comment:

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Sorry to hear you are contemplating finishing up your blog! Does that mean you are not going to travel any more in your quest? Surely not.
I'd like to hear how the rest of your TEFL studies went and what you end up doing with the qualification!!!
All the best for 2009.
Evee